- Doll Girl Sculpt- Viollette Lidia Koltsova August 1, 2017
- Mermaid Final July 20, 2017
- Frat Final Comp July 20, 2017
- Work In Progress Sci-fi Gothic village June 27, 2017
- Mermay Sculpt May 25, 2017
- 2 Day, Low Poly Mansion May 9, 2017
- Beast in the woods WIP May 3, 2017
- Bubble Gum Girl Progress May 2, 2017
Category Archives: 2D
Two loose sketches for a tree/earth guardian turned corrupt beast.
ref +Blocking in photoshop. final piece:Tried Paint Tool Sai for the first time today and It’s change my life. Would definitely recommend for illustration and line art, Will probably stick to colors in photoshop.
My stunning model friend Bre Loree commissioned me to do some last minute photo touch ups today and needed the piece done within the hour!! (no pressure right??) The original photo was Iphone quality (very grainy) with a few lighting … Continue reading
Can’t wait to finish this little guy. Hopefully I’ll be able to get him poly-painted and 3D printed in the near future!
My first time constructing weapons for game under a poly count and map size restriction. I started my process by researching shapes and textures used in space tech/FPS games. I really enjoyed the process and wish to pursue a more … Continue reading
Decided to play around with a classic style and make it a bit of my own. This is essentially what I look like, the classic draw from what you know 😛